HELLO REBELS WRESTLING FAMILIES,
The Rebels Wrestling Coaching Staff and Wrestling Club Board are extremely happy to announce that MIDDLE SCHOOL WRESTLING IS BACK STARTING NOVEMBER 15TH!!!!
We are thrilled that we will be able to provide New Fairfield athletes with a wrestling season this winter. Please spread the word and see details below......
Important details for Middle school level (MS) wrestling for girls and boys in grades 6-8
- MS (Middle school level) Start date - November 15th = first practice
- Practice days - Monday thru Friday
- Practice location - Middle School Cafeteria
- Practice time - 3-5pm, right after school
- Tom Peterson Head
- Gary Whipple Asst.
- Michael Cartossa Asst.
Our staff is a mix/combination of former successful high school wrestlers, one collegiate wrestler, certified public school teachers, and wrestling coaches with DECADES of wrestling coaching experience (k-12). Your child and their friends are in good hands, will be given an education in wrestling second to none, and have fun doing it.
Please spread the word and REGISTER ASAP
- Parent meeting date and time to be announced shortly
- Competition and tournament schedule to follow in near future.....all tentative until details are finalized/approved with other local districts in our league/state
- The NFWC protocols and guidelines to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 will be forthcoming prior to the start of the season
For our wrestlers who have aged up and moved on to High School wrestling, Coach Paul Musso will be reaching out to you all shortly!!! I'll see you on the mat!
Need help..... contact:
Tom Peterson email@example.com
Shawn Pitrulle (Club President) firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Whipple email@example.com
Coach Tom Peterson